Getting wice_grid to work with Rails
Add the gem to Gemfile:
Run bundle install.
Add the require statement in application.js:
//= require jquery3 //= require jquery_ujs //= require jquery-ui //= require popper //= require wice_grid //= require bootstrap //= require turbolinks //= require_tree .
In application.scss add the import statement for
@import 'bootstrap'; @import "wice_grid"; @import "font-awesome-sprockets"; @import "font-awesome";
You must initialize
wice_grid to get sort, search and reset to work. Make sure it is initialized after Turbolinks is loaded on the page.
Add this to the application layout file just before the body tag closes.
Ace the Technical Interview
- Easily find the gaps in your knowledge
- Get customized lessons based on where you are
- Take consistent action everyday
- Builtin accountability to keep you on track
- You will solve bigger problems over time
- Get the job of your dreams
Take the 30 Day Coding Skills Challenge
Gain confidence to attend the interview