Delaying Execution of jQuery Function
Fingerprintjs2 readme says:
You should not run fingerprinting directly on or after page load. Rather, delay it for a few milliseconds to ensure consistent fingerprints. See #307, #254, and others.
Here is a test case to delay the execution of hello world jQuery program.
This will delay the execution of showHello function by 2 seconds. Using delay to get the fingerprint will result in consistent values when the backend is hit several times.
Ace the Technical Interview
- Easily find the gaps in your knowledge
- Get customized lessons based on where you are
- Take consistent action everyday
- Builtin accountability to keep you on track
- You will solve bigger problems over time
- Get the job of your dreams
Take the 30 Day Coding Skills Challenge
Gain confidence to attend the interview